I have learnt so much since my blogging journey started and loving each phase of it. At times I struggle to devote much time to my blog and the community with some obvious constraints. But yes I am working to manage the time to arrive at a point where I can enjoy my favorite passion – Blogging.
So, on the fine morning of 11th of Oct 2018, I woke up to a pleasant surprise with a notification on my twitter handle from @LifeAtHome4 at lifeathome.co.in that she has nominated me for SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD.
Thank you so much @LifeAtHome4.
Bloggers, If you are reading this I strongly recommend having a look at the beautiful work of @LifeAtHome4 at lifeathome.co.in. She writes amazingly well. Do follow and subscribe to her blog and twitter handle.
The Sunshine blogger award recognizes those who spread a little sunshine around the blogging community and are supportive of others. I utilize my long travelling schedule with reading lots of great content produced by amazing bloggers.
RULES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Once nominated you must like and RT the blogger who nominated you and read their post and answers.
- Like and retweet the post and follow their blog.
- Then it’s time to write your own post and answer the questions you have been given.
- Choose 11 bloggers to nominate and create 11 questions for them to answer.
Here I go taking the challenge to attempt the questions posed for me:-
One thing that you learned being a blogger?
Skill to express myself better.
2. What is your last thought before you go to sleep?
Thanking God for a good day.
3. What is your secret desire?
To complete my incomplete learning of Guitar which was left more than a decades ago?
4. What one thing would you like to change in yourself?
To be not able to get the things started.
5. What are you best at?
6. The most adventurous thing on your bucket list?
I want to scale a mountain.
7. Make-up or Natural?
For me it is always natural.
8. If you could not blog, what would you do?
That’s a tough one. However I still would have been somewhere in witting and learning community.
9. The one product you could not live without?
Hands down, My own product – My baby.
10. Do you have any hidden or weird talents?
I preserve my older things.
11. Dream holiday destination and why?
Place not a constraint for me. The time and mood is. I will love to explore new places big or small. It gives me new lease of life by visiting places, learning new things, trying variety of foods and knowing the different human cultures along with my wife and kid.
Here are my nominees:
Now here come my questions for you.
- What was the tipping point to start your blog?
- Who is your biggest supporter in your family?
- What inspires you?
- What is one thing you like most?
- How do you want your life after 7 years from now?
- You are an Introvert or Extrovert?
- What is love according to you?
- Your favorite sports and why?
- Machines Vs Humans? Your take on this
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your secret blogger crush?
Thank you once again @LifeAtHome4 for thinking worth of nominating me.
Much love and Respect.